New York  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/19/13, 4:25 pm

Can my ex wife pursue any legal action because I sent pictures of our kids to my new girlfriend? She has sole custody.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search