New York  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/19/13, 4:25 pm

Can my ex wife pursue any legal action because I sent pictures of our kids to my new girlfriend? She has sole custody.

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/24/13, 1:15 pm by Bruce Provda

It all depends on the method of sending and whose had the photographs. If they were sent over the internet, there could be some problem, because they were made public when your wife who has sole custody did not want them to be. If they were sent by mail where no one else could see them there probably isn't any grounds for objection as long as there was nothing unusual about the photographs.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Provda Law Firm 40 Wall Street, 11 Floor New York, NY 10005

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search