New York  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/09/13, 8:31 am

In New York, can a family court judge entertain overturning a Department of Labor determination? That is, if the NYDOL determines the defendant did not voluntarily leave their job, can the judge consider the arguments that the defendant did leave voluntarily and come to a different conclusion than the DOL, if it relates to setting child support?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search