New York  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/28/13, 11:34 pm

I would like to bring civil litigation against the Catholic Church, my secondary school, and a specific individual who was responsible for molesting me when I was 15-17. I am 28 now, and I believe the statute of limitations for the state of Maryland (where this occurred) has expired. What are my options? Other possible recourses?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search