New York  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/04/10, 6:56 am

harassment charges. I had a online and somewhat in person affair with a women. Mostly initmate details and writing. The relationship has gone very bad and now she is threatening to file harassment charges if I contact her or her family. I want to tell her husband and wife wife what went on. Could she . Its seems to me to be legimate communication

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search