New York  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/19/13, 5:51 am


I worked in a restrauant where the owner got me to buy equipment etc for a new restrauant telling me I was his partner $58,000

When I ask for paper work to be filed he would not file any and wont give me back my money

How can I get my money back

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search