Legal Question in Civil Litigation in New York

Hi do you know if it is possible to transfer my upstate(st Lawrence) money judgment to Brooklyn Nyc Supreme court by purchasing an index number?

Asked on 10/19/13, 11:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kevin Connolly Kevin J. Connolly
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You want to get a transcript of judgment from the court that made the judgment and docket that transcript in Brooklyn if there are assets in the County of Kings that you wish to seize.

Read more
Answered on 10/19/13, 6:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in New York

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now