New York  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/08/10, 2:24 pm

I was wondering what exactly i should do. I recently wrote a bad check to my own employer, not realizing it. Well after they stopped giving me hours, i finally realized what was going on, I walked into the store (its a grocery store) And right there was HUGE signs, where everyone can see that stating "DO NOT CASH ANY CHECKS FROM SHERI ____" And there was a copy of a check i had written. Until recently i never thought about it, but the check they made a copy of was NOT bad check, and it was my CURRENT BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION, they did NOT write out my routing number or my account number, and they were visable to the general public, do u think this is a good case that i can sue?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search