New York  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/17/13, 3:25 pm

Dear Sir /Madam

I am Iranian and live in Iran but my partner is from USA.8 Months ago we started marriage process with an attorney we filled two form I-129F and I-134

but the attorney told us if we delay or cancel it he has to pay 250000 $ or go to the prison for 15 years

now we faced some problem for going to the embassy because my partner's father died. and he told us we have to pay that amount and if we want to give other appointment from embassy we have to pay 12000 $. please help us and guide me what should we do now?

and I want to add we paid until now 18000 $ to him

and he don't give us any information or our document.

please let me know what I should do now.


Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search