Legal Question in Immigration Law in New York

Can I fly to one of the states without a passport? if I hold an A2 visa.

Asked on 9/10/13, 5:15 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Generally, one never needs a passport to fly domestically, but all passengers must carry photo ID. I suggest you check with the TSA & airline for types of photos IDs accepted, other than passports.

Read more
Answered on 9/11/13, 2:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in New York

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now