New York  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/13/13, 3:37 pm

I just graduated with an MBA. My i20 is expired now but my student visa is still valid. My OPT was denied. Can I apply for a visitor's visa so I can stay legally?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search