New York  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/05/13, 12:28 pm

can my husband file a petition spouse , we get married in NYC 3 yearas ago, i have to came mexico for emergency and he went back to his country in jordan, can he still ask for me from jordan so we can go back together to NYC or he has to be in the states , immigration office will require his precense in usa or can we do it online ? i been all this 3 years only with tourist visa because he was not citizen yet, now he got the citizen

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search