New York  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/16/09, 9:01 pm


hi iam sponserd from a indian resturant since 2003 dec in va i have work permit for 2 year but sir my employer they putting verry hard work on me so in 2009 i came to ny and i open a american fast food in ny so pls advice me that if i can transfer my case from va to ny and iam a owner of that american fast food

1 Answer

Answered on: 4/19/09, 11:32 pm by Isabella Mayzel, Esq.

Re: hi

It is possible if your application for adjustment of status is pending for more than 180 days. Your attorney has to advise the Immigration Service of the change in employment. There are a lotof particulars in your case. Be very careful! You need representation of an attorney who handles this type of cases.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Offices of Isabella Mayzel 468 Morris Avenue Springfield, NJ 07081

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search