New York  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/10/09, 1:54 am


hi my brother is a green card holder of more then ten years and he dosent pay taxes he have children back in his country can he apply for them with only the green card and for not paying taxes can he get an affaditve support from someone please tell me what he can do to get his children and wife to the us

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search