New York  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/11/09, 11:54 am

I'm interested in hiring as a consultant an H1B employee with another firm. Do I need to file an I-29 petition or does the new hire need to?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search