New York  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/28/12, 3:28 pm

As an international student in the US on an F1 visa, it is okay to publish a novel and receive royalties?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search