Legal Question in Immigration Law in New York

Hi, i am on L1A and my wife on L1B we got our EADs almost 2 months ago. Do we have to change our statuses. Also she is with other employer and i am with other employer.

Asked on 7/27/12, 8:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Brian D. Lerner Law Offices of Brian D. Lerner, A Professional Corporation
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Yes, both of you must do petitions to get authorization with the other employers. You are violating your status.

Read more
Answered on 8/08/12, 6:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in New York

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now