Legal Question in Immigration Law in New York

what should I mention in employment history for n 400 application if I had gone through taking care of my child for a year and I was unemployed in that period?

Asked on 6/24/13, 9:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You can just state "unemployed" or "homemaker" or "caring for my child".

Read more
Answered on 6/24/13, 12:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in New York

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now