New York  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/15/13, 2:57 pm

can a person lose their citizenship if it is found that the marriage they used to get it was fake?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search