Legal Question in Immigration Law in New York

Hi, I have a question regarding the OPT extension after filing H1b (cap-exempt). My current OPT is expiring on Aug 7 and my H1B is under processing. I might get a offer from a company, so was wondering about my chances!"

Asked on 7/18/13, 10:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You can go to your College and request an OPT extension under the H-1B cap-gap provision until your H-1B is approved. Check the below link.

Read more
Answered on 7/19/13, 8:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in New York

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88433 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Scott RiddleLaw Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLCAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now