Legal Question in Immigration Law in New York

I was just refused a B1/B2 visa today due to crime of moral turpitude. The Consular officer recommended I get a lawyer. Any chance I can get a free case assessment?

Asked on 10/27/13, 7:52 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Brown Brown Law Practice, PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You may be eligible for a waiver of inadmissibility. Our firm offers half hour consultations, please contact us.

Read more
11/18/13, 9:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in New York

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88177 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
David SlaterDavid P. Slater, Esq.Boca Raton, FL
Phillip D. Wheeler, Esq.Phillip D. Wheeler, Attorney At LawMorro Bay, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now