Legal Question in Insurance Law in New York

How do I get compensation for my clothes & linen left in a laudrymat for cleaning and the laundrymat was burnt down.

Asked on 5/15/13, 10:09 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You have to sue the Laundromat owner; if you do not know who they are, you sue the building owner. They will respond and you will start the process of making your claim. You can start by going to small claims court.

Read more
Answered on 5/15/13, 10:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in New York

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Insurance Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now