Legal Question in Insurance Law in New York

My daughter was in a car accident. There was alcohol. In her system. No fault denied bills will my health ins cover

Asked on 9/27/13, 9:41 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Private insurance should cover her bill.

Read more
Answered on 9/27/13, 9:57 am
kevin connolly Kevin J. Connolly
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Ummm, no, health insurance excludes auto accidents. You need to go the Master Arbitrator to contest the intox. Call me at 516-242-1453 to discuss

Read more
Answered on 9/28/13, 6:09 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in New York

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Insurance Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now