New York  |  Intellectual Property

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/23/13, 4:17 pm

hello l would like to ask if one could file a patent on the use of an already partialy existing object and adding a to it a method no physical change . that is to say not changing the concept of work but change the way of use by introducing an idea. thank you for you time and patience . your help is very appreciated

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search