New York  |  Juvenile Dependency

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/16/07, 8:19 am

can you legaly move out at 17

if your 17 and may be pregnant can you legaly move out of your house without being charged as a runaway. can they make you go home if you dont want to.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search