New York  |  Employment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/17/12, 10:08 am

I have a problem with my co-workers, and my supervisor gossiping about me, because of my wife is contributing to them. They talk around me, but not directly to me. This has been a on going problem between me and my wife, because she lied to me repeatly, and everything's pointing towards her, and she's denying it.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search