New York  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

My Landlord keeps coming in my house Unannounced!

My landlord keeps showing up and alot of times unannounced.Can I sue for this as a form of harrassment or anguish? He has a key to the house and lets himself in when he thinks i'm not here and snoops around what should i do?

He lets him self in and turns down the thermostat weekly and complains about the heat bill, when in fact he had agreeded to pay for heat in our lease.It is very aggravating i never no if i can just sit in the living room for example with out worrying if i have to dress a certain way for fear that he may stop by unnanounced. I feel as though he is invading my privacy and there is nothing i can do about it?Also i have complained on several occasion to my landlord about an ant infestation inthe house and he has done nothing about. i am avery clean person and i am not used having bugs crawl around my house.