New York  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/15/13, 2:19 pm

new york state landlord with a tenant who owes 40,000 in back rent. Tenant has now moved out. is there a way to file a lien on her bank account

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search