New York  |  Legal Malpractice

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/27/12, 11:06 am

I have to sever my relationship with a lawyer I am using. Can I call and demand my file or a copy of my file from him? Do I have legal right to my file?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search