New York  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/05/13, 9:31 am

tattoo parlor had unlicensed artist tat me, have a small claims case in; wondering if this is as serious as i suspect and if anyone knows of any case law regarding this or a similar issue

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search