Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New York

My apartment building went into foreclosure. O took the option to purchase the house. But the banks property agent removed a gas meter and i haven't had hot water in two weeks. I have little children. Can i sue the bank or property agent.

Asked on 10/13/13, 9:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Arnold Nager Arnold H. Nager, Esquire
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You have been constructively evicted. You may find another place to live and you may or may not be successful in a suit against the bank or its agent. What is O'S role here?

Read more
Answered on 10/14/13, 11:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New York

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now