New York  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/31/12, 10:28 am

bidding on home as first lien creditor the home owned now owned by couple asTenants/entirety . how can i get this deed to be T/C. There is also a mtg on property

with couple as mortagees. I do not want any responsibility for mtg..

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search