New York  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/15/13, 5:45 am

Was born in Chicago (Illinois), still a US citizen. However at the age of 3 moved to India and now have residence there. Now aged 19 I would like to move to New York City, is there any application or procedure that I would have to follow?

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/10/13, 8:34 am by ANUJ SHARMA, ESQ.

Not really.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

A SHARMA LAW FIRM, PLLC 116-14, 101ST AVENUE Richmond Hill, NY 11419

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search