Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New York

Hi I am trying to buy a property from my girlfriends uncle on a lake, he is trying to subdivide property, so I can purchase

a existing mobile home there plus a small lot the town planning board advised the town board that this would be a non conforming property.the town board voted no. is there anything else I can do? the town is aurelius ny

Asked on 9/09/13, 6:10 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Walter LeVine Walter D. LeVine, Esq.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If the property will not be the minimum lot size required under the zoning, either you need a varience, if you can get one, or you cannot buy it.

Read more
Answered on 9/10/13, 12:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New York

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now