New York  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/22/12, 4:42 pm

I have a foreclosure proceeding in New York City. To make a long story short I will get to the last outcome. The plaintiff had moved to discontinue the instant action and cancel the notice of pendency. The judge granted this motion "with" prejudice. The plaintiff is now requesting that the court modify its order and direct that the action is discontinued "without" prejudice and provided some court cases supporting their request. Is there anything I can do to see if the court does not change their motion now?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search