New York  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/22/13, 8:08 pm

The house I own was originally my mothers who sold it to my father in law until I established credit. I have now owned my home for over 7 years. Recently I found out the house was sold to my father in

Law for $100,000. My mortgage is for $310,000. The lawyers that were used in the buying and selling are now deported and in jail. What can I do?

1 Answer

Answered on: 6/24/13, 3:18 pm by Arnold Nager

Is there a question here? What are you trying to do?

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Arnold H. Nager, Esquire 79 Cliff Street Hastings On Hudson, NY 10706-2101

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search