New York  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/18/13, 2:07 pm

Land transfer, previous owner did not completely sign off, everybody is deceased. What can we do to transfer title with past interest still on deed?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search