New York  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/09/13, 10:40 am

I received a "Petition To Recover Possession Of Real Property" for the co-op I am currently living in. I am renting from the owner of the property. They are suing for back pay of maintenance fees going back to January 2013. Appearance is on May 15th.

How long would they give me until I would need to evacuate the premises ??? Do I need to go to court to explain that I am living there ???

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search