Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New York

i rent a room/houseshare in Bellmore LI

need to move due to the landlord passd away& daughter wants to sell and fo

me to leave. I need a Free cosultaton in my area

Asked on 8/06/13, 3:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kevin Connolly Kevin J. Connolly
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

5162421453. Do you have a lease?

Read more
Answered on 9/08/13, 3:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New York

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now