New York  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/15/13, 6:53 pm

I have a written letter stating I am half owner of land with my brother but my name is not on deed.

We had a agreement in the letter signed by my brother and I . I have paid half of taxes and expenses

For ten years but my name is still not on deed as promised by my brother. Do I have legal rights to this property. I live in New York State.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search