New York  |  Traffic Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/18/09, 8:49 am

failed to answer

i got a traffic ticket in 2004 and never appeared in court so a bench warrant was issued,now my license will be suspended in 2 days if i dont surrender and make a plea. i dont have any money to pay any fines today and obviously no representation so i dont know whether i should plead guilty without the ability to pay or not guilty and hope they dont suspend my license or put me in a jail cell

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search