New York  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/18/11, 2:21 pm

The individual was a resident of New York State but died in Pennsyvania.

The lawyer indicates we must involve a lawyer licensed in Pa.

Is this accurate??

Thanks, Tom

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search