New York  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/29/12, 1:55 am

If a person provides caregiver services to a sick friend can that person successfully collect against the estate of the sick person after his death for a fee for services rendered IN NEW YORK?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search