New York  |  Workers Comp

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/03/13, 2:39 pm

My dad was receiving worker comp from getting asbestos from his job he sued the company and won the case but before he recieved any money he passed now my siblings and i is intitled to the money now the lawyer is say workers comp want the money back that they gave him I need to know are the able to do so and why

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search