Nigeria  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/23/12, 4:38 am

I paid for a car in the USA and the company refuses to deliver the car nor willing to refund my money(the amount is $9695)

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search