North Carolina  |  Traffic Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/19/11, 3:16 pm

i was caught speeding i was doing 70 in a 45 this is my first offence i was driving on a permitt and my licence driver had a couple drinks and i just wanted to get home safely i am pregnate and a single mother i have never been in trouble wat can i do

1 Answer

Answered on: 8/30/11, 4:51 am by Richard Culler

depends on your county...most of the more rural counties will permit you to resolve this case in a way that you will avoid losing your privilege under these circumstances; but honestly, you need to hire a local lawyer or someone who regularly practices in your area...good luck

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Culler Law Firm, P.A. Suite 212, 212 N. McDowell St. Charlotte, NC 28204

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search