North Carolina  |  DUI Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/18/07, 4:08 pm


I have my court date for a DWI on Feb. 9. I have waived my right to representation. Can I ask for a continuance?

1 Answer

Answered on: 1/19/07, 10:36 am by Dennis Gibson

Re: Continuance?

Continuances are in the discretion of the court. If you waive the court presumes you will either take care of it yourself or you'll have hired an attorney to help you with it.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Office of Dennis Gibson 1141 Montreat Road Black Mountain, NC 28711

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search