Legal Question in Business Law in North Carolina

I'm opening an indoor baseball/softball training facility and will own and operate the business. LLC or S corp? (Need as much liability as possible and very low startup costs)



Asked on 12/19/12, 11:15 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Geneva Yourse Cauley Pridgen, PA
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I would suggest formation as a LLC due to the lack of paperowrk and meeting requirements. However, you should sit down with an attorney to make sure this fits your business's particular needs. Also, you will need to have certain paperwork in place to make sure you are protected. See my blog for more guidance ( Also, you can be taxed either as a partnership or a S Corp. You want to discuss this with a CPA.

My legal consultations are very affordable, if you would like to discuss your options.

Read more
Answered on 12/19/12, 11:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Business Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now