North Carolina  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/21/13, 4:54 pm

I received a letter from a law firm that says "This is an advertisement for legal services," and then says that "the public records of the Clerk of Court in Wake County, NC indicate that a civil lawsuit for money damages has been filed against you." Is this legitimate, or a scam to sell me legal services? Is there a way to search for a suit against me in the Wake County Courts?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search