North Carolina  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/10/05, 4:38 pm

reinjuring an injury

I injured my back in an accident 4 yrs. ago. I think I may have reinjured my back at work. What are my options?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search